M3 Number 86
Major General
Rep
Drives: black m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEFARIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by MChat View Post
A couple months ago, I was picking up a new-to-me motorhome from a local RV dealership. While we were doing our walk through, we heard someone yell "oh s--t" and scrambled out from underneath the RV parked across from ours. Apparently the propane tank was leaking and whatever the tech was doing set it off. The propane tank quickly became a torch igniting the motorhome it was in and the one next to it on fire. In the end, 4 RV's were totaled (nothing left but scrap metal), cheapest was about $90k, most expensive about $300k.
Yeah, they're quite the frickin' spectacle. I was driving to Vegas to a charity event once and saw one go up in flames and pulled over to help, but it spread faster than what myself, the owner and his wife putting 3 extinguishers on it at once can do... 20 minutes later all the tires popped out, and when the fire finally reached the propane tank, the entire thing flew a good 5 feet in the air, and by the time the fire department was able to come, all that was left is a pile of ash and the framework of the damned thing, and I volunteered to take the couple to the next town over. I don't have any "OMG it's fully engulfed" pics, but this is what I can dig up. Gave me an excuse to fire up my desktop to look through archives.
Walter white gone wrong.