View Single Post
      11-21-2009, 05:22 AM   #30
jasonlong
Registered
Rep
Drives: Z4

Quote:
Originally Posted by godius View Post
Jason i was exactly like you, i ordered the sapphire black and actually had a few sleepless nights thinking... DID I ORDER THE WRONG COLOR?

turns out, i didn't. you gotta keep it clean, because sapphire looks greyish quite quickly if you do not keep it spotless.... but if you enjoy taking care of your car, its a look you cant beat.

IMO the sapphire black is a far richer color than the jet black + the paint is harder i got told, and you see less scratches on the metallic sapphire.

I wash my car twice a week with a manual 60degrees C jet wash with soap included. It cost me 1 euro here at the local petrol station. This way you can never put tiny scratches on your paint as nothing is actually touching your car (except a jet of water), and it takes about 5 minutes to do the whole car Especially doing my many spokes rims are very easy to clean with a jet wash.
Thx for your opinion, now I am expecting to get my black sapphire Z4 and I can get it in December, what I am thinking is to find the way to improve the audio system, qodius, would you tell me your experience about the OEM audio system?
Appreciate 0