View Single Post
      08-15-2016, 01:25 PM   #8
saintvilk
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW 2009 z4 E89

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake169 View Post
Are there any other companies that make a charge pipe for the 35is. I have researched and so far found only ER and Stett. From what I have read ER charge pipe is a hit or miss when it come to fitment to any other FMIC except for ER FMIC. I am looking to get the Wagner competition EVO2. So I am not sure which CP to go with.

Anyone have experience with the Stett CP and its fitment.

I already have the ECS Carbon intake(damn thing is beauty, almost don't feel like installing as it will be hidden under the hood). I am waiting to install this as I figure once I have the intake out, I can do the CP as well.

Thanks so much for all the input here.
Jake.
both CP manufactures are great i am sure; however, i had trouble fitting the ER Chargepipe to the stock FMIC . so at the end i went with stett. and didnt have a problem installing it. i have seen many cases that people never had a problem fitting and installing ER chargepipe to stock FMIC. the CP was off by a about 2 inches and was off by a different angle counterclock wise. i tried a different coupling , however didnt work so went to stett. maybe it is my luck ER CP didnt work, but you may have a different experience.

Last edited by saintvilk; 08-15-2016 at 01:35 PM..
Appreciate 0