Captain
China
Rep
Drives: Z4 N54 DCT (VTT GC lites)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_z89 View Post
Stubby antenna, as already mentioned
LED swap for front turn signals, reverse lights, and all interior bulbs
And I personally think a mod that all Z's need to have is to debadge the "Z4" on the trunk
I respectfully disagree that any of these mods are mandatory . I do not like the look of the stubby antenna and I actually love how the Z4 logo looks (and prefer it over any of the X-logos for instance). I would even go as far as saying that the car looks wrong without the even more "german" sDriveXXi badges on the sides, so they shouldn't be removed either.

I tried LED reversing lights, but they caused warnings because the current consumption is very low and similar to a broken pulp. Did you solve this issue?

I would say it is mandatory to glue the cover behind / between the seats as it might come loose and fly off while driving with the roof down at very high speeds. That is, if a car doesn't come with the hifi system which has a loudspeaker sitting there.

On 18/19inch wheels switching to the latest gen RFTs, or non-RFTs is also absolutely mandatory. If not to improve grip and comfort, then at least to reduce tire noise.
Appreciate 0