08-16-2014, 07:09 AM   #155
BMWZ4RIDER
BMWZ4Rider
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW Z4 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by mybank2828 View Post
Hi BMWZ4RIDER, I like the 20% smoked film as well as my smoked film reflectors on both the F and R bumper. Where did you get the smoked film? can you send me a like example of what that is? did you have to take the thing off to spray it or just 3M tape around and spray it, etc... Thanks1
Mybank2828

Www.Metrostyling.com
20% Dark Smoke Out Head light film
I used a hair drier to wrap and fit the contours of the reflectors and side makers.
This company offers free samples on line

Yes you have to take off the reflectors to complete this install.
Rear reflectors easily Snap out from the under side of the rear bumper.
The front reflectors are held In By 3M double sided tape.
Your have to remove the 3 fender well screws and gain access to the back side of the reflector. I used a hair drier to heat the 3M tape and at the same time push the reflector from the outside of the reflector in and use a plastic scrapped to dis lodge the reflector from the inside. Easy BUT it's takes patience.
To re install you will need new 3M tape available at any autp parts stores.

Metrostyling Description

Smoke Out Head Light film

Metrorestyling lens films are designed to bond to your lights with optically clear non-permanent adhesive giving your vehicle an aggressive look while not significantly changing the output color of your lights. These high quality kits are designed to ensure protection from stones and give a factory installed appearance that will last up to 7 years. These durable kits can be used on headlights, turn signals, and taillights. This inexpensive upgrade can quickly and easily give your vehicle a professional custom look. You can be sure that Metrorestyling high performance kits are non-damaging and non-permanent. This makes them a great option for leased vehicles and uninstalling the kits quick and easy. Our Smoke out Film Kits are universal and with a few simple measurements, you can be on your way to quickly and easily giving your vehicle a professionally installed, customized look. Our large sheets are easier to apply then pre-cut sheets, just apply and trim. Why pay 3 times more when its easier to install a larger sheet.
Attached Images

2009 BMW Z4 35i/SMG/DCT/Premium,Cold, Sound PK/Com Acc/Ash/PDC/Wind Deflector/Smoked Reflectors/Red Calipers/Cl Mask/M Series Grill/6000K LED's/De-Badged/M Pedals/CF Mirrors-Engine Cover/Stubby/20% Tint/H8 LED's/LCI Side Markers/Sniper Sprint Spoiler/VMR V710/H&R Sport Springs/KN.
Appreciate 0