View Single Post
      12-14-2014, 02:41 PM   #22
TheFoz
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 35is

This will probably be the last update since I've put on about 2,000 miles with the new shoes.

So basically I still love these tires/wheels and would do it again 100%.

The car holds to the ground like glue so no more fun mini burnouts for me without launch control or maybe some power mods.

One thing I want to note is how sloppy the car feels in normal mode (M adaptive suspension). I think this is just a case of when you fix one glaring defect all the old ones now seem louder. Solution? Sports and Sports+ all the time. The car actually feels "right" in those modes (maybe I should do some anti roll bars next?).

To answer some old questions that may still need it:
I finalized on PSS tires that are 10mm wider then stock (no rubbing issues)

I suppose I should reiterate on my Howling tires comment since it only occurs when the road resonates with the rubber (like some bridges) but 99% of the time they run quiet. My WRX is also running PSS tires all around and its about the same noise level or maybe a bit less since they aren't as wide.

The 38psi cold isn't a mistake but I have let some air from the front to 36psi since I feel the car grips a little better. Tire wear appears normal so far and I'm 60% highway.

Last bit. I don't track the zed but I do enjoy pushing it occasionally on trips and my butt says it feels better like this and hes the only one who gives a poop.