Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mybank2828 View Post
Hi All,

I just notice my M-Sport bumper has a larger space gap on the right side comparing to left side. Does anyone else has this same symptom with their bumpers. I have attached a picture of the right bumper space gap and a left one. You can tell that the right has a larger gap! Not sure if this normal as the car is custom built and not used!
If you know a good body shop they may adjust this for you my former Z4 had the same issues.

Looks like the fellow on one side had the correct plastic feeler gauge when the fender was installed toe fellow on the other side may need a set of new glasses for he may have used the wrong plastic feeler gauge size when he checked the spacing prior to tightening the fender.

If you ever made a factory tour you may have seen the fellows using the plastic feeler gages during the final assembly of various body parts, fenders etc.

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0