Rep
Drives: 2022 X3 M40i, 2018 TTRS

FS: Turbosmart TS-0203-1050 Kompact Dual Port Blow-Off Valve Kit for N54

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 320.00
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
So, I am going to give my Z4 N54 family a shot at this first because I have the special adaptor that is needed for the Z4. The additional hose part that is needed for the Z4 is part number TS-0203-2001.

I honestly hate to sell these but I am going to have to. I just bought the TFT inlets from another member and the chargepipe for that kit requires a Tial of TS Race Port BOV. I have owned this kit and a TIAL BOV on my previous 135i and I am much happier with Turbosmart so I will get the Race Port BOV for my next setup. Turbosmart quality is better IMO and I think that is sounds much better as well. I have had this setup for the past 5 months on my stock CP and it has worked flawlessly. I have been running a custom E50 map that maxes out at 20 to 21 psi and I haven't had any issue with my stock CP or these. You can use them on the stock CP or an aftermarket CP with the OEM DV bungs. I had no issue with my stock CP so I never changed. If you don't like the BOV noise, they come with a cap so they can be used as DV's. You can also use these as DV's or BOV if you have inlets without the hose connection. You can buy a small 1 inch silicone hose and a blank and you can eliminate the need to recirculate back into the inlets.

They are ready to ship.

Attached Images

Last edited by Lambobimmer; 07-01-2015 at 11:28 PM..
Appreciate 0