View Single Post
      10-14-2011, 01:37 PM   #26
Colorado
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Z428i

BlueZ4AZ I am well aware of the fact that most posters on this forum own Z4's. That's why I posted here. I subscribe to most of the monthly car mags and one of them just this month ended their article with the comment that if BMW wishes to sell Z4's in any quanity, a major price deduction will be needed. It was in either Motor Trend,, Automobile, or Car & Driver. They commented that the MB SLK for 2012 and the current BMW Z4 were designed and brought to market before the current crisis. For the record, my opinion is that the Corvette Z06 and ZR1 and the Z4 35i are overpriced. I think BMW is right on target with the Z2 and hope it is announced very soon. Castle Rock sure doesn't have a crime problem. And real estate prices didn't rise and fall in the basement like in AZ. No wonder you are grumpy. There is a nationwide web site that tracks crime. Just for fun (I know we are off topic) go to CRGov.com/crimereports. Type in any address in Castle Rock and you will be able to tour the town and see current police reports. For fun type in 100 Perry Street which is the police department. Let's do the same in Chandler and see how we compare. Make no mistake about it, I am a BMW fan and my intention here is to learn about the current Z4 and rumored Z2 so that I can be knowledgable when it comes time to get rid of the Corvette and buy a BMW roadster again. That is my goal.
Appreciate 0