10-14-2011, 10:15 AM   #24
BlueZ4AZ
Go SU
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Z4 sDrive35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado View Post
BlueZ4AZ I am sorry that you were offended by my comment. My intent was to point out the fact that I feel that the BMW is a better built car than my Corvette. How does that upset you? This is a forum and opinions are allowed as far as I know. I post on several forums. I liked my Z3 because it was a small nimbal sports car. If you will read the major car mags, you will see that the current Z4 is described as being overpriced for todays market and there are complaints about it's larger size. The Z4 looks great and the build quality is top notch. It's very clear that BMW is moving toward the Z2 for good reasons. Price and size. And I would post my earlier comment on the C6 forum. That's what forums are about. Opinions and sharing information. You have had several comments on here about build quality and creaks in the new Z4. I didn't say anything negative about the Z4's build quality. I'll check and see if we have a Z2 section on this blog. Have a nice day.
Offended?
Neither myself or the hundreds of others are offended by BS. It travels fast but does not offend.

I've never posted about having any Z4 creaks because I've never had any.

Had 62 nice days in a row and am ready for a mediocre day, but thanks anyway.

You do realize the vast majority of people on this forum are Z4 owners, who did not feel the car was overpriced, so we.....actually went out and bought the sports car? Imagine that. The point being your BS is actually scoffed at here.

Personally, I think Castle Rock is a beautiful town, but I was told others feel the crime rate there is way too high and the real estate is overpriced. They have advised not to move there, for good reason.

Is there a Castle Rock, CO blog?

Last edited by BlueZ4AZ; 10-14-2011 at 01:38 PM..
Appreciate 0