View Single Post
      10-09-2010, 05:27 PM   #42
Alext
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: B M W

Mmm interesting, it could just be the camera then. The packaging looks genuine to me too.

A bit OT, but I will never forget the time I bought some Gilette fusion blades from a seller on ebay with a high rep. EVERYTHING looked genuine. They even had the serial number imprinted on the blades. I couldn't tell the difference.

Then I went to use one - I received a lot of cuts. Strange I thought. I still perservered.

Then one day about a couple of weeks later I dropped the shaver in the shower (usually happens!) and when I went to pick it up, I found the ebay blade had snapped in half.

This got me REALLY suspicious so I did more research on the net and after a few hours I discovered the serial numbers were related to fake blades. The blades were cheap steel made in a chinese factory (apparently evidenced by the tiny random casting dots on the face of the blades). They were indeed 100% fake blades, packaging the whole works. I complained to Ebay, the seller and Paypal, eventually receiving a refund.

Last edited by Alext; 10-09-2010 at 05:34 PM..
Appreciate 0