Lieutenant
Sweden
Rep
Drives: Tanzanite M4 2018

Garage List
2010 E89 35i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHADOW4 View Post
I think the CTMfree/TVfree/TVactive needs its own thread!

I have the CTMfree (Cabrio Top Module modifier) now and it works perfectly .

Now i can open/close the top up to 40 Km/h (25 mph, yes, it works on US models).

No more "honks" and "beeps" from other cars when you decide to open the top at the redlights! just drive away and gracefully open the top....... it!

And the best of all is that i didn't have to mess with pulling cables and hiding stuff. Just as easy as with the TVfree and TVactive from Prochip.

If there is an interest for a group-buy let me know and i will try to set up a good deal.

To clarify: This is an "plug-activate-unplug" device. You will not have any kind of "module" left in the car after you used it! You reprogram via the OBD2 connection in your car.

Shadow4
I am happy to announce an special offer from Prochip.

They will include "folding mirrors" in the CTMfree device ONLY to forum members joining a goup-buy of minimum 10 devices.

The folding mirrors works like this: When you want the mirrors to fold when you lock the car, you press and hold the "BMW Logo-button" until the mirrors starts to move, wich the will do just a fraction of a second after the car has locked, then you can release it. The mirrors will continue to fold.

If you only want to lock your car (without folding the mirrors) you just press the button as before.

PM me if you want to know more or join the groupbuy!
Appreciate 0