View Single Post
      06-24-2010, 10:39 PM   #93
teagueAMX
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Some are road worthy

I'm beginning to wonder if BMW isn't having some kind of meltdown!

Just over at the X6 forum and they are have similar if not worse software and engine management issues, cars being built without all the parts and not being able to get parts from Germany.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msimon18 View Post
So let me get this right..... So far three of us have had the software update to fix the stalling and in all THREE cases they have broken something else in the process causing us to have to either keep loaners for several days while they go get parts or go without our cars. Did I get that right ????

Now, I am scheduled to have mine done on the 30th.... Decisions.. Decisions... Do I let them do it or just live with the issue ????

Think I will have a discussion with the service manager up front and let him know what my expectations are and what my reaction will be in ADVANCE...... That way he will not be surprised when I ask for a NEW Z4 to use until it is completely and satisfactorily repaired instead of the old rikety 3 series loaner they give out....

I am retired and have PLENTY of time to PICKET BMW and the dealer for incompetence !! Can't believe that I was stupid enough to buy a third BMW after having dozens of issues with my 330Cic and my 335i cab that, in all cases they were unable to resolve and just gave me bullshit responses as to why ........ I feel like I just keep bending over..... They must be laughing at all of us behined their closed doors..... Not sure about the rest of you but I think I have had enough..... I love the cars and the marque but for the price my expecations are quite a bit higher than what I have received from them over the past 7 years !!
"Political correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end".-- Unknown

Last edited by teagueAMX; 06-24-2010 at 10:53 PM..
Appreciate 0