Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver-Bolt View Post
We spent all weekend driving and learning the car. Now it raining like crazy. Pics by the weekend.

Learning the handling on a new car car is not something new for me. I have a little over 30 years of racing experience both as an amatuer and profesionally. I have also built complete chassis for what used to be the Trans-Am series. With my background I have been very fortunate enough to be tapped to test many different road cars during the development phase of the vehicles. It has given me a respect for cars and how individual each car is. The Z is very different in the handling department and I can see how a jounalist could get the wrong impression from the car. If they had more time with it I have little doubt the negative press would be at a minimum. With just street driving I think the Z would benefit greatly from a stiffer rear sway bar. It just needs a little more to get it to rotate through the turns. I recently drove an e92 M3 and the two cars are night and day different in the handling department. Some I expected some not. Not better or worse just a completely different feel. I will enjoy getting to know the Z and sorting things out to my liking. It won't take much to make this an incredible all around car.
Perhaps you can design a Mod-Add-On and go into business

so lets get them pictures up even wet the car looks sexy so get out there and take a picture

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0