View Single Post
      02-13-2013, 11:18 PM   #1
Finnegan
Dog Listener
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4M/. Z3M, E36/46 M3

Picture of the Month Contest - Now Open to All Zs! Due 6PM PST 2/17/13

Hello everyone--we're been running a "Picture of the Month" for some time over on the E85/E86 forum. This month, thanks to SNK and a few others who lobbied for it, we're opening the fun to the E89 crowd. What is POTM? Here's last month's POTM, take a look!. Please make sure to read the rules--it's not complicated--but there are some requirements that make managing submissions, well, manageable for me.

So, get your submissions in! Iphone, super HDR, fancy, plain, B&W, action, parked, whatever, get them in! Remember, it's not "car of the month" but picture of the month!

If you have a photo you haven't submitted to the POTM before, even if it's from mid-July when it was 110 degrees under the burning sun; or amongst the fall leaves; or during the first blooms of spring--dig it out, format it, and submit it!

Photo Submission Requirements (Read!)
  1. No PMs! Send photos via email to zpostpotm at gmail dot com.
  2. Subject line must have "POTM plus user name" (There are filters and automation in place to help me keep this organized. If "POTM" is missing the submission will be missed.)
  3. Zpost User name, Year / Engine / and Color in email body
  4. Picture size of 800 x 600
  5. One picture only
  6. Pictures must be in JPEG format - NO Bitmap (.bmp, RAW, or whatever)
  7. Post count of 50 (or significant contributions to the forum).
  8. Only photos that have not been submitted before (no previously submitted photos).
  9. If you won last month, you're not eligible to enter this month so others have a chance. ("Mfanatic rule" ).
FAQ:

1) Can we photoshop pictures?
Yes but anything so drastic where the photo just looks unrealistic isn't what this thing is about. Either way, the way I see it is that members will vote based on what they think really captures the essence of the car.
2) Can we submit multiple photos per entry?
No, only one picture per month, but you are allowed to participate in multiple months.
3) Why the post count requirement?
Zpost is a forum/community where member participation is encouraged. However, exceptions will be made on case by case basis depending on one's contributions (i.e. technical guides, DIYs, etc.).
Thanks!
Appreciate 0