12-08-2009, 08:12 PM   #1
msimon18
Retired
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4 s30i

Garage List
List of Issues Within the First 30 Days

OK - How about some really useful stuff. I have had my Z4 30i for 24 hours now and I have had several little annoying issues. I am wondering what specific issues others are / have had in the tiheir first week to 10 days of ownership and what they or their dealers have done about them. Here is my little list:

- 6 speed auto - very harsh shift from second to third (in normal mode) then after turning the engine off and back on it goes away. Next start it may or may not be back ... Anyone else had anythng like this ?? Any action to correct ?? Is this controlled by the computer ???

Programjming the touch buttons_ I have programmed the #1 button to close the display - after a few hours the programming is LOST - I do it again and it gets lost again.... Anyone else see this ??

- activer headlights - the left / right motion appears to respond very slowly.... the lights come back to center several seconds after the car is moving in a straight line .. anyone else seen this ??

I have a few other little items but will go into detail on those at a later time.....

M3 GTR - 1/5 scale - 4.2 HP w/ Collari hydraulic brakes - would you believe ~80 MPH on straightaway !!
Appreciate 0