View Single Post
      09-16-2010, 03:11 PM   #3
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
I can only echo the words from mcbee here I came from a M3 into a 2008 Z4 3.0is then decided on the 2009 Z4 3.5i

Great Review ...

One section of our 2010 road trip took us from Las Vegas, NV to Bishop, CA this 208 mile section of our trip was very memorable we left Vegas around 2 pm did it in the late afternoon with ample stops arriving in Bishop around 8PM.

The road was one of the best maintained I've encountered during my US road trip. We took I-95, US-373, US-127 then US-190 into Bishop. Nice sharp curves, smooth road surface like glass (must have been completed a few years ago or it keeps it's excellent condition due to the temperatures, I don't know). My daughter made the comment "What a superb highway this is the TopGear boys should come here and have a go"

Any of the Z cars, no matter what engine would have had as much fun as we had, and no the Z 30i is not a lesser car at all they are all of the same family and fun to drive. Just like your average family member each has a different personality. I can say this since I did drive a Z 30is for 10 months. Would I go back to an M3 no I don't think so

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0