BlueZ4AZ
Go SU
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Z4 sDrive35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by rclem05 View Post
Really?
No power bump at all with the "M-sport" package?
No steering inprovements?
No suspension fixes?

Car and driver review says: "When pushing the Z4is in the manner for which you assume it’s been designed, the suspension feels lazy and unenthusiastic, even in the most aggressive sport setting."

Does the M-sport pack address that? (Hint: no. See title.)

Obvious conclusion: this is a marketing-made "appearance package" that doesn't improve the base car the way the M Groupe is supposed to... (see title).

It would seem a buyer is better off getting the Sd35is and retrofitting coilovers, a Quaife, a tune, exhaust ( etc etc etc - oh wait, isn't that what an M car should have?)

See title.
I may be off base, but I believe the vast majority of us have already differentiated and set the proper expectations between a package (M Sport Package) and an entirely new model (M Model).

"lazy or unenthusiastic" - Z4 (e89). These are 2 terms that don't really belong in the same sentence, regardless of the reference. That entirely subjective comment from C&D elicits the urge to let out a big fat, loud........"Ohh Puleeease". I know I usually have a couple of those while reading through each of their monthly releases. Their objective info is reliable, but their opinions....a select few are just off the wall.

Last edited by BlueZ4AZ; 05-05-2011 at 03:45 PM..
Appreciate 0