11-20-2013, 08:02 AM   #1
Jay-K
Brigadier General
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: Slow

Atlantis Blue Z4 - Clean n Subtle.

Hey,

Sorry to say in the beginning that this is my cousins car, he asked me to post this here, since he is not one of bimmerpost's members.

So let me introduce myself, i've been lurking here on the E90post, 1addicts and M5post for a while.
finally this long waited project (2 months) since the car has to be away in the pain booth comes to an end (of course not with the mods).

So basically he purchased the car 2 months ago in AW, and without any hesitation as he saw iND's 399 M3, he fell in love and tow the car to the capital for a paint job (30 Hours tow). so since then the car has not been driven yet.

also there are two current mods installed

-Custom Paint Job of iND 399 Atlantis Blue
-Rays Volk Racing G12 in Formula Silver
-19 x 9 / 10 w/ Advan Sport tires 245/35 275/30
-KW V3 Coilovers Adjustable

Ordered:
-Lux H8 V4

me and my cousin are both very pleased with the result, and since i'm writing this, the car was just about to start towing journey from capital to my town.
will plan a full photoshoot soon, thanks! (sorry for bad phone pics and not much )

Thanks to:
Iwan from ART (KW suspensions Indonesia)
Budi, Hero Paint Booth
Attached Images

Last edited by Jay-K; 11-20-2013 at 08:51 AM..
Appreciate 1