01-20-2017, 04:04 PM   #125
Kabrich
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 AH3 (335IH) 3F93 MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerFix View Post
Lmfao, that shit had me rolling. I believe theres much more sizes available, just not listed on Tirerack. I've heard some great things about the Sportcontact 6's. But doesn't mean much, because I'm fairly certain they don't make them in my sizes. ( Comp pack 20's @ 265/30 & 285/30 respectively ) . Which leaves me to the mercy of Michelin . And its about time they make a new flagship tire, they are quite behind the competition these days. As far as extreme performance street tires go. Dry grip needs to improve, biggest issue with the current PSS . I'm fine with tread wear, wet drip, feedback could be a bit better, but I think thats more of an M problem than a tire problem. I really hope the new PS4S fall right between the current Super Sports and cup 2's. And waiting for some independents reviews and comparos. Not really one to fall for fancy graphs and numbers from the marketing geniuses at Michellin
Who's laughing now?

No 265/30 at the moment, but considering 5P comes in that size (and other sizes come in /30, I suspect that it will come out.
Attached Images

Last edited by Kabrich; 01-20-2017 at 04:12 PM..
Appreciate 0