View Single Post
      01-20-2012, 10:14 PM   #13
HerrK
Captain
Rep
Drives: 21 X5 40i, 77 R100Rs

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranquility View Post
I don't like the Audis when it has its turn signals on, 1 side has the LED while the other side disappears and has the flashing yellow blinker...looks deformed.
+ 1 on that!! When Merc has to rush out with LED's on most of their new models to compete with Audi, I want no part of that fad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Thomas Lee View Post
I am wondering what new Ms are coming out soon? Is Z4M coming soon?
Well the likely hood of a Z4M is slim to none. New M5er are just released and a new F30 M3er are likely a year or two out, it may even be called a M4 now that the M division will have their own product line. From a recent BMW press release a couple of days ago.

"In the spring of 2012, BMW M GmbH will unveil a new product range for drivers seeking a particularly sporty driving experience, yet who also value the familiar comfort and practicality of BMW models. The BMW M Performance Automobiles offer exclusive engine variants, noticeably enhanced agility and outstanding precision on the road, plus design laced with emotional appeal. The harmonious interplay of engine output, power transfer, chassis technology and aerodynamic balance provides a captivating showcase for the familiar M genes – in day-to-day driving and beyond. The BMW M Performance Automobiles will be presented to the global public for the first time at the International Geneva Motor Show 2012 which takes place March 8th to the 18th."

HerrK - 2021 X5 40i M Sport l PCD l Atlantis Blue/Ext'd Tartufo Merino l M Sport w/blue Calipers l Matt Popular l HK Sound l 740's l Exec & Drive Pro Pack
Sold w/Great Memories - E89 Z4 l ED 2010 l 2011 35i l Crimson/Ext'd Coral Red w/Alum l 6 sp MT l Prem Sound l Sport Pack l 296's
Appreciate 0