04-27-2015, 01:30 PM   #41
dim3314
Private
Rep
Drives: Looking to buy Z4 sDrive35IS

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris1 View Post
Dejablue:
"One big challenge I have is usually about an interior color I have not seen in person. Photos of the red leather for example look different on every car!
I know which combination I would like best, but that seems to be out of my control for the most part."

Boy, can I relate! Six months ago my wife and I went through "the search" and found the most frustrating part the lack of really attractive color combinations in the used Z4 market. So many "non-colors", black, white, silver, grey with predominantly black interiors. Since it is her DD, I just backed out of the process and left it up to her. She settled on space grey with coral red interior. I have to say, to me the car is absolutely nothing special to look at with the top up, but when it's down it's an entirely different story. That red leather is gorgeous! BTW, the only color it didn't work with for me was Melbourne Red. It's just too much red and the shades clash!
What's the differenbe between the melbourne red vs the coral red? I know the coral red is pretty bright.
Appreciate 0