View Single Post
      10-28-2016, 04:05 AM   #17
jannisa
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Z4 Sdrive35i

If anyone would like to get -1,5deg front negative camber without having to purchase any hardware and get the complete alignment specs I got from a racing team in Germany specializing in setting up the e89 for enthusiastic road use and elimination of understeer, just shoot me a pm. Price will be 50 euros and you 'll get detailed instructions on the modifications needed and the precise alignment values.

My car also had adaptive suspension and I had experimented quite a lot to get it to a level I found satisfying, using h&r sways, quaife lsd and going from stock springs to schnitzer (totally crap), then to eibach (not worth it) to revert back to stock springs. Yes, the most enjoyable I got was using the stock springs and the h&r sways gave me a much appreciated precision, I could have spared the $$$ for another 2 sets of springs and the quaife. But in all cases the alignment I 'm talking about made the best difference by far.

Hamann Anniversary EVO 19'' wheels for sale : http://e89.zpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1270728
Appreciate 0