View Single Post
      11-07-2012, 10:40 AM   #23
night199uk
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: frari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Land_Shark View Post
Thank you for sharing the above info. I can tell you have done an excessive research. I cannot agree more on your comment on BMWHK, unfortunately.
don't tell that to my divorce lawyer.

Quote:
I find the prices very encouraging, I do not favor buying from the e-bay like sites. When you spend that much on a car, the source of where I get the accessories is very critical for me.
Agreed. At the prices in the post above which are both from genuine OEM parts importers in HK, I'm inclined to buy the genuine parts directly rather than eBay around.

Quote:
I don't mind spending extra bucks to get all the latest setup, so I don't regret it few months later.
Agreed. Combox might be a little more difficult to code for me as it's not an option on the July 2010 Z4 I have (only MULF2) but others have it working on similar cars, so I'll go that way and get the latest features I think.

Quote:
I have emailed bummer tech to send me the specs of what they have and what coding is needed for my CiC.. Will let you know what they get back to me with...
Let me know what you get. I found the replies from BimmerTech & BimmerNav to be pretty short with not much detail :-( But BimmerTech have great reviews from folks on this site. I think I wasn't asking the right questions. As soon as the guys in Mong Kok get back to me about the ICOM head I should start moving on this.
Appreciate 0