01-28-2011, 02:25 PM   #37
biglare
Bulldog
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW & Porsche

Quote:
Originally Posted by 135iNewb View Post
Do you have an idea of when you will be putting the 1 on the dyno?

I see ESS has posted a graph, and its impressive, but its nice to see unbiased facts too. One has to assume they would publish the best outcome of their repeated tuning sessions with varius conditions. For example, they used 98 octane on that particular run. Something I dont have plans on using.

I always assume to make a decent amount less than what companies advertise and that seems to be the norm. I dont really care what it dyno's as long as it feels good on the seat of the pants. At the same time, broader torque curves usually are the cause for those good seat of the pants fealings.

From what little I've seen of it, it looks like an excellent tune.
I hope to get a dyno session on both the 135 and M3 in the next 2-3 weeks. I have surgery next week so I'll be out of commission for a week or so.

As for your butt dyno feeling, yes! This 135 now really pegs your butt in the seat! I love the way it pulls up the hills in my neighborhood! Your are planted in the seat all the way up the hills!

GTS
Appreciate 0