Lieutenant
Sweden
Rep
Drives: Tanzanite M4 2018

Garage List
2010 E89 35i  [0.00]
Group buy

Dear Forum members,
As there are some information posted here on this thread that is insinuating that I am doing something illegal here I would like to comment. I will buy the products from Prochip and I will redistribute them to interested forum members. I will get an invoice from Prochip for 10 devices for 2310,00 Euro incl. VAT.
As my first intent of doing this was to make it possible for forum members to get hold of these products at a better price than the price that Prochip have for shipping 1 device to each and everyone that are interested my thought was to do this as an favor to people with the same interest as myself. Having both the CTMfree and TVfree installed in my car without any problem I like to share this amazingly easy tool to use to you.
If you go to www.DHL.de you can see the shipping costs from Germany to your country. It is cheaper for me to send to each and everyone from Sweden. Check www.posten.se ! You will find that I have not put on any more than what I am going to pay!
After seeing what Paypal take for transferring the money it will even be o loss for me doing this! I will put that on my learning account!
I bought a car in the 66.000 Euro range and as it is just for fun. I am willing to let my hobby cost a dime or two.
Doing this group-buy I thought I could come in contact with fellow Z4 enthusiasts around the world! So far the majority of responses have been very positive.
I have already sent the order for the first delivery and those who have ordered by me will have their devices sent to them as soon as I have received the shipment. They will come with an 2 year warranty certificate!
Now I am taking my son out for some fun!
Best regards
Shadow4
PS. Customer in EU without TAX number are saving 67.99 € by group buy!
Customer outside EU are saving 44.25 € by group buy!

Last edited by SHADOW4; 07-03-2010 at 06:09 AM.. Reason: editorial
Appreciate 0