View Single Post
      07-17-2009, 03:49 AM   #1
lux good
Banned
Rep
Drives: Z4 sDrive 23i & Q5 2.0 TSFI

Oh.....My.....God.....I love it!!!

3 days with my new ZED, and i'm in love!
For all you guys waiting for delivery......it's worth every second of the wait believe me.(sorry for my comment last week JeF4y.....yours will be here soon!!)

The only downside is that i'm in the uk, and our weather here has been very wet all week so not been able to get the top down yet, or get any photos of her......but i will as soon as possible.
I have read on here a few threads about seats, wheels, and stereo systems and i would like to give my opinion on these to help with ordering/putting peolples mind at ease if they have already ordered.

Seats ; I have the standard seats, but have driven two demo cars both with sports seats. The sports seats do hold you in a lot more , but if you have the standard ones they are more than ok. For £475 extra.....worth it??.....debatable, if you have a budget i think you could spend your money on other options first!!

Stereo ; I have the standard system with USB Audio Interface and thats absolutley fine, allthough i haven't have the roof down yet so i can't comment on that one. I find myself turning it off to listen to the sound the car makes instead!!

Wheels ; I have the 18'' multi spokes and they look really good i'm so pleased. I had the 19'' V spokes on the demo and yes it looked more aggressive but the ride was a lot harder and our roads over here have a lot of potholes. I think i made the right choice as the 19'' tyres were £120.00 more EACH!! and if you do curb one, because they are machined alloy, they are not going to be easy to repair....maybe impossible??

If anyone has any other questions i would be happy to give my opinion....but beware!!! i love my new toy more than my wife at the moment so i won't have a bad word said aginst her!!!! lol
Appreciate 0