02-06-2023, 09:24 AM   #1199
TheWatchGuy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-PA View Post
I think I'd rather have Moore than Brian Schotenheimer..... Ewwwwboy
While moore was good, he was predictable, relied on players to be perfect too much and did not have not great game flow. We hit our ceiling with Moore.

Coincidentally, Schottenheimer has been criticized for being too predicatable with his playcalling as well. With McCarthy calling plays, and Schotty basically there to run meetings/practices and implement his offensive scheme, hopefully we get his solid play design with better play calling.

If I was a betting man, id bet thats what mccarthy wanted initially with Moore and was told to let kellen run the offense. After this last season, where he called out game scripting and play calling from moore several times, McCarthy clearly told Jones he was calling plays this upcoming season. And id bet Moore was told, you can stay on with McCarthy calling plays, or you can go elsewhere, which is why hes in LA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
He's a "casualty pickup". So if and when Mike's playcalling doesn't work, Brian will be first to go.
If McCarthy struggles with playcalling and the offense struggles, McCarthy is gone. This is a prove it year for him and he needs a good playoff run to stick around. Its his offense now.

Am I a watch guy, or do i watch guys?
Appreciate 0