07-13-2022, 06:21 PM   #11
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfwooder View Post
Today, I was driving top down, on secondary roads near Concord. The town doesn't keep up sweeping two lane roads as they should. After a large dually passed me I got hit in my right eye with a small stone. Glad I was wearing my safety sun glasses. I think the turbulence over the windshield, with the visor down caused the hit. I didn't have my hat on at the time. I usually wear a ball cap, to prevent a sun burned scalp. I don't have much hair on top to stop the rays.
Whoa, that was a freak accident, and something I'm kinda concerned about but seems very rare as we're quite covered/protected being right behind the windshield. Luckily, you had shades on. So the rock came in on the side? If you had your window up would it have hit that instead?
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 0