06-23-2022, 06:26 PM   #10
GerryC
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW Z4 M40i, BMW X5x40i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by tranquility View Post
Ok, so this error msg keeps popping up, it's annoying so will have it checked later this mth. My SA said it's probably nothing, just a call for maintenance, whatever that means but I don't feel anything weird either, car drives great. I note that it only comes up when I start the car and the engine's warm, so not when I cold start; it doesn't pop up suddenly while driving, so it either appears when I start the car or it doesn't.

I've checked the potential prbs according to my manual, and it's not the starter or lights or brake fluid.

(I don't have a reader since there's no pt for me, finding out what the code is and still having to take it to a shop since I'm not DIYing.)
Based on my reading of the manual, you need to check the brake pads. (although it could just be the sensor broke.)

Gerry
Attached Images