CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by iminhell1 View Post
I'd tell your buddy to start actively looking for a better employer. BS like this doesn't go away unless either that HR leaves or he does.

Any molding shop I've been in is loud. Could be the HR fucktard didn't hear the knocking. But odds higher just ignored it because fapping.

IMO, I've nver met a good HR person. Doubt I ever will.
I don't care what you have going on, you drop it and make time for the employee right in front of you. It's no different that your kid coming up and asking for your attention. Give it to them unconditionally and immediately. Or at least acknowledge them and ask them to wait ... barging through a door or not. Just act like a fucking civilized human no matter what's in front of you.

I was once fired for sexual harassment on another male. On a day that I wasn't even at work. Days before I would have went from a temp employee to a full time one.
Later found out the guy I harassed was the boyfriend of the guy who fired me. I'm not into dudes BTW.
Both them where fired a few months later. Not sure as to why.
I had no leg to stand on and if the company was willing to pull that kind of shit I had no desire to offer my time to help them.
The issue here is that HR is meant to protect the company, not necessarily the individual employees. Whether or not the HR department acts in an ethical manner is a whole different story though.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 2
Mosaud19983982.50
MKSixer34192.50