Pygocentrus Piraya
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW X3MC

Garage List
2021 BMW X3MC  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tetsuo111 View Post
That's the second time you came up short for lacking the ability to articulate your thoughts without name calling. I'll ignore your personal challenges and keep this on topic.

You take my opinion too personally. Why do you care care if I choose not to buy the same car you drive? The forum posted the CEO's remarks for members to comment. My opinion is based on experience with Porsches and BMWs for the past three decades. And based on my experience, I would be happy for BMW's executive suite to crawl back to Audi. They have already diluted the marque enough that this is my last BMW. I and my peers are the demographic who made BMW relevant, and from this enthusiast's perspective it's sad to watch this management team destroy the brand's value.

Comparing a BMW to a Buick is relevant, but you won't know that because you're too busy name calling instead of listening. I drove dad's Buick. I drove an X3. They handle similarly in my experience. Where does that make me ignorant?

Arguing that most SUVs don't go off-road is silly because you support my point. BMW shifted focus from building motorsport-heritage performance vehicles to serving soccer moms. I know which demographic I identify with, and now everyone knows which tribe you belong to.
I did not call you names. Never expected you to answer my questions. I don't care what you buy. Your last post would be interesting to discuss and unpack but since you think I lack the ability to articulate my thoughts and I think your statement was ignorant, no reason to discuss anything with you.

I'll be the first to say, sorry to see you go.

2021 BMW X3MC
Donington Grey Metallic / Sakhir Orange & Black Extended Merino Leather / Aluminum Carbon Structure
Appreciate 0