12-07-2014, 08:32 PM   #139
OneRib
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 AY M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorM3 View Post
it's weird to see the demise of a team for seemingly no reason. Plenty of weapons on offense, albeit, they need a decent qb.

Defense is still decent..

That being said, I look forward to next week when we dismantle and effectively bury you guys beneath 10 feet of mud at CenturyLink.
Easy game to watch next week, because we have no business winning. A loss just gives us a better draft position. Seahawks getting hot at the right time, and starting to look like last years team. Difference between Kaepernick and Wilson is small, but huge. It's the last 5lbs to lose on a diet.

Wilson is much quicker in a small space. My guess is his short shuttle time would be better than Karp, but his 40 time is slower. This lets him dance around behind the line better. Also he is shorter and much harder to get a grasp on. Finally he is more accurate in the pocket.
Not convinced he throws receivers open much and can get flustered against better defenses.
To be fair, I don't watch many Seahawk games.

I just hope the 49er front office has a plan in place. I would be a disgrace if they didn't considering everyone knew just about anything short of a Superbowl appearance meant Harbaugh was gone.

They need the new coaching staff in time to get a hold of Kaepernick and get him pointed in the right direction.
Appreciate 0