View Single Post
      05-01-2013, 09:40 PM   #24
williakz
Banned
Rep
Drives: Lexus LS460

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoa View Post
the wheels are different, 35is model also come with larger brakes and different exhaust. just because its not listed on the website doesn't mean its not different. im sure bmw have their reasons to make it more expensive. for 2013+ the 35is model will come with almost every single option which translate to about 1800 less than previous years
Did not know about brake or exhaust differences. Can you explain what they are and how they could affect vehicle performance/handling/operating characteristics.

So what is BMW's reason for $5,300 upcharge (2014 35i to 35is at same option level)? If you're "sure" they have a reason, what is it? Larger brakes and a somehow different exhaust? If you don't know the reason, then you're not sure at all, are you?

I am not now nor have I previously compared the MY2013/14 35is to prior years. I AM comparing the MY2014 35is to the MY2014 35i. Any other comparison is irrelevant as far as my points go. You are, of course, welcome to make some of your own points if and when you have some.
Appreciate 0