javol
Private First Class
Italy
Rep
Drives: Z4 35i DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluuZ4AZ View Post
Yes, 5 cars in the segment.

I consider the 370Z Roadster to barely be in this segment. The other 4 are luxury brands (Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Porsche) and the Nissan is not.
The 370Z Roadster pricing is well under the other 4 as well.
True, no luxury... but the 370Z specs & performances are similar to the ones of the other mentioned cars. Or even better in same aspects. For this reason I put it in this group. For example, the 370Z coupe is not bad at all for what concern the dynamic characteristics. It is fast at the track and easy to drive trough the corners. Faster than SLK 350 for sure and probably of the Z4 35i too. NOTE: i'm talking about the coupe version. Never driven the roadster that should be less performing. The TTS is faster than it feels. It feels "artificial" and a bit boring to drive, IMO, but if you meet it at the track is not easy to follow its pace. Finally the Boxster is the only true sport car of the group.
Similar but different cars. For different customers.
2012 Z4 35i DCT Black/Beige - 20" Vossen CV3, PB-Brake BBK, ///M Front Bumper, ///M Steering Wheel, Led Angel Eyes, Black Grille, Short Antenna - Tuning: JB4 Map 2, Custom Made 3" DPs & MPs, BMS Dual Intake - Desire list: 3D Design Front Lip, Meth Kit, FMIC.

Last edited by javol; 08-28-2012 at 07:15 PM..
Appreciate 0